With Cinco de Mayo tomorrow, plus my love of Mexican food, I thought I’d collect some of the amazing recipes shared by the Tasty Tuesdays Bloggers the last week.
Mexican Beef Lettuce Wraps from Home Cooking Memories
Fajita Shrimp and Asparagus Tacos from Embellishmints
Easy Homemade Enchilada Sauce from Home Cooking Memories
Carne Asada Sliders from Kleinworth & Co.
Sizzling Marinated Steak Fajitas from Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess
Kid Friendly Mexican Nachos and Dips from Super Mommy Club
Homemade Taco Seasoning from The Starving Inspired
Sour Cream Enchiladas from Delightful E Made
Authentic Mexican Rice from Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess
Loaded Guacamole from Delightful E Made
Grilled Mexican Corn Cakes from My Suburban Kitchen
Copycat Chipotle Bowl from Western New Yorker
Homemade Enchilada Sauce from A Dish of Daily Life
Mexican Street Corn Salsa Hummus from Lemons for Lulu
Easy Peasy Chicken Enchilada Soup from Easy Peasy Life Matters
Cocodas (Mexican Coconut Candy) from Sweet and Savory
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- If you would like to be a co-host for this party, please email Tammy at email@example.com. You would post this party every Tuesday at 7 am Central Time and include an original recipe, a round-up of recipes, or your favorite features from this party along with the link-up. We also may need your help pinning up to 25 recipes to our party board every week.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
Until next time, happy eating.