But Thanksgiving is coming and I wanted to add something a little special to the collection: Pumpkin Pull Apart Rolls.
I have had this recipe saved from Sunset Magazine since 2007, and I finally had some pumpkin on hand to actually make them. They have a lovely golden color to them and are so soft and fluffy.
These would be fabulous for Thanksgiving dinner, and you can partially bake them ahead of time and just heat them up before serving. They do stale pretty quickly, so I would not recommend baking them several days ahead and serving.
Be sure to use pumpkin or squash WITHOUT seasoning in it. Some are pre-seasoned with cinnamon and nutmeg. Be sure to check the ingredients if using canned pumpkin.
GIVEAWAY UPDATE: The winner of the Ultimate Cookies and Goodies Giveaway was S. Rieux – Congratulations!
There is still time to enter the Cash For Christmas Giveaway with 4 different gift certificates to be given to 4 lucky winners.
Tasty Tuesdays Linky Party
Dina from Savvy in the Kitchen, Maria from Maria Magdalena Living Ideas, Danielle from Creatively Homespun, Audrey from That Recipe, and Ashley from Forgetful Momma are our co-hosts for November!
Please make sure that you follow them in at least one way! They will be commenting on and pinning many of your posts.
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
**Tammy from Creative K Kids (Blog)**
**Dina from Savvy in the Kitchen**
**Maria from Maria Magdalena Living Ideas (Blog)**
**Danielle from Creatively Homespun (Blog)**
**Ashley from Forgetful Momma (Blog)**
**Audrey from That Recipe (Blog)**
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party! Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
Until next time, happy eating!